Search for content in message boards

Searching for a Rosie Robbins married a Smith family from Faxon area

Replies: 1

Searching for a Rosie Robbins married a Smith family from Faxon area

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 3:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Robbins, Robins, Lockhart, Smith
Someone scanned and sent me a page from one of the Families & Histories of Benton County. This page lists the children of William H Robbins and Mary Eliza Ann Lockhart. Mentioned here is a Rosie Smith. All the daughters are listed with their married names. However, I have not been able to find any information about her. She is not listed in any census records for the family, though there is a Samuel listed in the 1880 census, who is not listed in any other census records, nor is there a Samuel listed in the list of children mentioned above. There is a gap in birth dates for the other children between 1874-1879 and 1882and 1888. I have also searched the Tennessee Marriages database and was not successful in finding her. Sometimes the surname is spelled Robins. If anyone has information on Rosie, I would greatly appreciate whatever you have. I'm especially interested in birth and death dates, as well as marriage information.
Thanks,
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mdsmith251 17 Aug 2012 9:06PM GMT 
mdsmith251 6 Nov 2012 12:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions