Search for content in message boards

Gassaway, Tennessee photos

Replies: 8

Gassaway, Tennessee photos

Kristi Moffitt (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2004 8:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GRIZZLE, SADDLER, MELTON, STONE, SMITHSON, BASS, ESTES, WOMACK, CATHCART, MCGHEE, TASSEY, POWELL, HOLLANDSWORTH, YEARGAN
Okay,
Here is the deal. I have some very old pictures of Gassaway and people who lived there. I have deep roots in Cannon County, Tennessee and I have tried countless times to share these photos with the site coordinators for both of the Cannon Co. webpages...hoping they would post them on those websites. I have many old pictures of people that are labeled who to my knowledge aren't even related to me. One example is Dr. Henry McGhee who was a doctor from Gassaway. I would love to find people who might be interested in copies of these pictures. I am an avid genealogist and I understand the value of these pictures. It is my sole intent to SHARE these photos, NOT sell them. Some of the surnames on these photos are, GRIZZLE, SADDLER, MELTON, STONE, SMITHSON, BASS, ESTES, WOMACK, CATHCART, MCGHEE, TASSEY, POWELL, HOLLANDSWORTH, YEARGAN. My personal family history can be viewed at www.kristimoffitt.com and a few pictures are posted on my other website which is www.gensearch.org
Please email me at kkcem@blomand.net if you are interested in any of these photos. I can email a scanned version or snail mail a hard copy.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Kristi Moffitt 9 Jun 2004 2:33PM GMT 
jonesroots 10 Jun 2004 3:32PM GMT 
BeverlyRentie 27 Oct 2008 1:35AM GMT 
Kristi_Moffit... 27 Oct 2008 9:03AM GMT 
Granny62425 19 Feb 2011 9:43AM GMT 
doball138 21 Jun 2011 4:50AM GMT 
PattiCHaynes 19 Jul 2012 4:54AM GMT 
jimmtyferrell 12 Sep 2012 12:42AM GMT 
beckyrlsm 6 Feb 2014 6:03AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions