Search for content in message boards

Looking For Carter County, TN Cemeteries, I Need Help!!!

Replies: 27

Looking For Carter County, TN Cemeteries, I Need Help!!!

Posted: 19 May 2004 10:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 May 2005 7:36PM GMT
Surnames: Braswell, Bowman, Clark, Odom, Lunceford, Heaton, Barber, Setzer, McCall, Shell
I am wondering if someone who lives in Carter County, TN could do me a huge favor and do a few cemetery look-ups for me if anyone doesn't mind going to these places. I am willing to pay by check, money order or by cash if someone would like to help me out.

Does anyone know or has anyone ever heard of the McClain Cemetery, Stout Cemetery and/or Sims Cemetery, all 3 cemeteries are located in Carter County, TN??? These are the three cemeteries that I would like to ask someone to help me out a little more if anyone doesn't mind.

I have several descendants that I am related to at all 3 of these cemeteries, so that's why I'm asking for a little more help.

At the McClain Cemetery, I am looking for Linnie E. Bowman Odom. She married Solomon Odom and she is buried at this cemetery. I have heard stories about them moving from North Carolina to Carter County, TN and living there until their deaths.

At the Stout Cemetery, I am looking for all of the Lunceford's that are buried there. They are sevearl Lunceford's buried here, so I would like the information for the entire family. Especially, Ephraim Lunceford, he married Eliza Bowman.

At the Sims Cemetery, I am looking for William Hulden "Hull" Braswell and his wife Margaret Sophronia Clark. They are both buried at this cemetery.

I am related to the Braswell, Bowman, Clark, Odom, Lunceford, Heaton, Shell, McCall, Barber and Setzer families from North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky. If anyone is related to any of these families or know anyone who is related to these families, then please e-mail me. I would greatly appreciate any more help with my family tree. My e-mail address is listed below. I will get back in contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your time.

Michael Pennell
Caldwell County, Lenoir, NC
powerpennell21@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MichaelPennel... 20 May 2004 4:27AM GMT 
mlns4420 30 May 2004 11:57PM GMT 
BaChambers12 30 Jun 2004 10:41PM GMT 
Lisa 1 Jul 2004 1:14AM GMT 
Elyse 2 Jul 2004 6:03PM GMT 
Lisa 3 Jul 2004 5:52PM GMT 
waynebaxter16 2 May 2005 10:35PM GMT 
Lisa 3 May 2005 10:22PM GMT