Classification: Query
Surnames: Chandley Fillers
B. August 16, 1910
D. August 21, 1936

Gladys Chandley Fillers
Mother: Hannah Shelton Chandley
Father: Lonnie Henry Chandler

Married: Omer Fillers

Children: RA Fillers. Louise Fillers Church and Rosalee Fillers Church.

Gladys died when my Granny Rosalee was only 3. My great grandmother is buried at Horse Creek Church of God, Chuckey TN. As are all her children and her husband. She is buried with a headstone that reads Gladys Chandley, no mention of her married name of Fillers. She died in her home of tuburculosis. Her family apparently did not like her husband. As they bought her headstone and had it placed. My Granny remembered her mother, her illness and passing. My Granny did not see her mother's face for 76 years. I have been told that no photos exist of Gladys. I do not believe this to be true. There are pictures of her siblings that I found online. My grandmother vaguely remembered her grandfather Lonnie and an uncle or two would come by on occasion but for the most part she had no contact with Gladys' family after her death. That's a real shame considering a lot of them lived very near her. Gladys' siblings were: Robert, Ottis, Ella, William, Zoa and Bud. I have questions about my great grandma and her family and why they never had anything to do with my Granny and her brother and sister after Gladys' death but more than anything I want to see a picture of her. Someone must have one. Her family loved her enough to buy her a headstone and put her maiden name on it. They're are photos of the other children. I am certain there must be one of Gladys. Please respond if you have any info on her life, death or where I might find her photo. Thanks and God bless you.
Attachments:

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions