Search for content in message boards

Ada (Brooks) & Carl Russell

Replies: 6

Re: Ada (Brooks) & Carl Russell

Posted: 9 Jun 2014 4:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Jun 2014 4:33AM GMT
Surnames: Russell ( Knox. Co./ Knoxville, Tennessee)
Good morning Mr Russell..I'm not sure if my previous thread made it to you, so I am trying again to respond to your query. I do not know of Carl Wayne Russell where abouts but would love to know if you have or if anyone had since your post in 2001. I realize I am posting on a thread some 13 years old but I have to try and find you or your nephew Carl Wayne. My reason for the necessity to do so is because Carl is my big brother and you my uncle. As I read your post and saw the name Carl Wayne Russell, I had finally in the past 20 years found one of my birth siblings. I am the baby of your 5 nieces and nephew. I am Linda Kay Russell. Now known as Moetke Laren Soule. John (Johnny) Russell and Bonnie Black Russell are my birth parents. I don't know if you or anyone who may read this post/ thread could lead me to you but I would be forever grateful for this message to make it to you or a close family relative in some way and not take another 20 years to come this close only to still be so far...
Moetke Soule
mojo3x@gmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
HallieGarner5... 30 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
JeannieRussel... 20 Jul 2001 6:25AM GMT 
Warren Russell 8 Sep 2001 8:06PM GMT 
Hallie 10 Sep 2001 2:23AM GMT 
mojo3x 8 Jun 2014 6:34AM GMT 
mojo3x 8 Jun 2014 7:42AM GMT 
mojo3x 9 Jun 2014 10:19AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic