Search for content in message boards

Lawson descendents

Replies: 16

Re: Lawson descendents

Posted: 29 Sep 2012 9:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Tanya, My name is Larry Lawson and I'm a great grandson of Jacob Lawson. I grew up in Lexington, Ky. and heard a lot of stories of your great grandfather Kit Lawson. My Uncle David lives in Lexington, and I think he used to run around with a couple of Kit's grandsons. David lives on alexandria drive, you should look him up and he would probably love to share them with you. I got on the website "Find a grave" and found Pauline Wilmot, and Christopher Lawson, Samuel and Mary Jane Barnes Lawson, the last two graves are not marked, but all are buried at Richmond Cemetery. Kit and Pauline have markers, as do some of their children. You might find this amusing, under Pauline's bio it said she married Chris lawson and had 15 children survive birth though only 14 lived past infancy. What was so unusual about almost all of them surviving? I had to smile about that one, but I have pictures of their headstones. Anyways get on "Find A Grave" Look up Richmond Cemetery and Look them up. I wish Samuel and Mary Jane had a headstone, It was sad to find out they didn't. All of my family still lives in, and around Lexington, but I've lived in St. Louis the last 30 years, and have been doing Family research about the last 3 years. I have a lot of information if your interested? You can reach me at larryelawson@hotmail.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tlcrum 3 Jul 2004 2:50AM GMT 
David Jones 3 Jul 2004 2:01PM GMT 
tlcrum1 4 Jul 2004 3:02PM GMT 
werzmom1 23 Jan 2009 3:06PM GMT 
tlcrum 24 Jan 2009 3:13AM GMT 
tlcrum 24 Jan 2009 3:48AM GMT 
werzmom1 24 Jan 2009 12:02PM GMT 
tlcrum 25 Jan 2009 3:07AM GMT 
werzmom1 25 Jan 2009 7:13PM GMT 
1_larryelawso... 30 Sep 2012 3:00AM GMT 
per page