Search for content in message boards

Eula Mae McNutt: an obituary

Replies: 7

Re: Eula Mae McNutt: an obituary

Posted: 15 Jun 2011 8:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Anderson, Bray, Templeton
Dear Lois,

I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to connect with your mother. From all the comments, I think she must have been an amazing individual. I am fairly new to genealogy and have come across your mother's name and work while searching for information on my 2nd great grandmother,Susan Anderson Bray. Susan was also the younger sister of Mary Anderson Payne Lyon. In your mom's memoirs on her family, she mentions Susan several times, including having pictures of her and her daughter, Sarah Sally Bray Templeton, who married John Templeton, "the outlaw with Jim Wright". I have found a lot of your mom's written work, to include cemetery listings in Scott Co., VA., and a submission that is included in the "Hancock Co.,VA and It's People Vol. 2" put out by the Hancock Co. Historical and Genealogical Society. That submission talks about Jim Wright, John Templeton and Sally Bray Templeton, and includes a picture of Sally Bray Templeton. You mention that your sister has all your mom's pictures. Would it be possible for me to get in touch with her to inquire about getting a copy of Susan's picture? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Miriam Beecher
beecherrg@aol.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Glen England 16 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Bill Roller 18 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT 
darrylgardner 19 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Lois McNutt Epley 28 Feb 2002 6:20AM GMT 
Glen England 3 Mar 2002 7:05PM GMT 
beecherrg 15 Jun 2011 2:08PM GMT 
genpics1968 30 Dec 2012 8:17PM GMT 
KLarkin32 19 Oct 2011 1:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions