Search for content in message boards

Bullion Family - Hawkins Co, TN

Replies: 13

Re: Bullion Family - Hawkins Co, TN

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 1:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Wow, again! James M. Bullion was from Sullivan County. I mispoke earlier from memory and went back and looked at my records on him. In 1880 James was living with his sister, Susan Nelson, and her husband, Samuel P. Nelson. There is also another siter of James and Susan in the house, Julia A. Bullion.

James Bullion and Sarah Smith must have married soon after that. However, James Bullion married a second time to Victoria Harmon around 1894 and together they had about 11 children. James and Victoria were still in Kingsport, Sullivan County, TN when he died in 1934.

What is even more amazing from your comment below is that I had searched near the Arteburn family on the census for 1900 and found a Petibone Shropshire - I actually found two men by that same name about the same age as each other living very close to one another. I couldn't decide if that was my Pettibone Bullion using another name or someone entirely different. It now makes sense that Bill and Sarah Shropshire raised him after Sarah Smith and James Bullion must have divorced.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
mooreski_1 16 Mar 2011 1:54PM GMT 
sfwine 16 Mar 2011 4:47PM GMT 
mooreski_1 16 Mar 2011 7:06PM GMT 
olegroch 29 Mar 2013 7:44PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic