Search for content in message boards

Moses Anderson of Wayne Co., Ky 1810-1848

Replies: 0

Moses Anderson of Wayne Co., Ky 1810-1848

Posted: 23 May 2014 10:18AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Anderson,Roberts,Vaughn, Cornblossom and King
Moses birth place is listed as Virginia (early Virginia contained land to the Mississippi) His son,
S. Winfield Anderson, (obviously named after famous war hero brigadier general,Winfield Scott) married Lucinda Roberts They had two children before Winfield's death. #1.Perry Anderson born 1835. He was in Civil War, buried in National Cemetary in Lexington, Ky. He married Malinda Vaughn(granddaughter of Princess Cornblossom) and had 4 sons. #1.Shadrach (my g.grandpa), John Emanuel, James Riley and Ezekiel. Perry and Malinda had a daughter also. #2. Nancy Jane Anderson married Archibald King. She was born 1836. She had a son William King born March 19, 1858. I have a large very old picture of Perry and Malinda Anderson that has been handed down through the ages. Perry is in his Civil War Uniform. My sons and I have also been to his grave in Lexington. Ky. Perry's father, Shadrack owned the picture, then my grandpa, Abraham Lincoln Anderson,then my dad, Dewey Anderson and now me. I am seriously thinking of donating that and other artifacts to the Monticello, Ky museum.

Find a board about a specific topic