This schoolhouse stood in Henderson County, in what is now the Natchez Trace State Park, on Brown's Creek Lake Road at the enterance to George Trail. It was built in the 1920's on the site of the Altom Family Cemetery, which had been abandoned for many decades. It is not known how long the school stood or when it was destroyed, but it could have been around the time the park was built in the 1940's. In 1991, the park service restored the Altom Cemetery on the site. There are no photos of the school or any classes online, or a list of students there. A man named Cova Lewis or his wife Donna may have been the teacher there at one time. If any information is avaliable, it would be greatly appreciated.