Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR DESCENDANTS

Replies: 2

LOOKING FOR DESCENDANTS

larry l. hodge (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 1999 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: KIRKPATRICK, HICKEY, GLASS, DOZIER, CHESNEY, BARNETT, WALKER, SHIPLEY, HARPER

Compiling genealogy on my lines in the families listed. KIRKPATRICKS: john,james,jacob moore,wilkins,william,pleasant,samuel,frank,john b. mitchell,and others of the whitesburg families. need info on all collateral KIRKPATRICK lines in east tennessee(to help sort the confusion in this line). my gf was james edward KIRKPATRICK,son of jacob moore,son of william,son of wilkins,son of john. this is the family in bent creek cemetary,whitesburg. HICKEYS: cornelius,m. REYNOLDS; rufus m. sarah GLASS; george washington,m. sabra CRUZE. DOZIER: sarah, m. henry e.GLASS. CHESNEY: william earl, m. lucille KIRKPATRICK. CHESNEYS were owners of chesney coal company in knoxville. afn names with chesneys:HAYNES,MCDONALD,JONES,DALTON,SHOOK. my gf was also married to lilly albertine SHIPLEY and emma HARPER. my gm gertrude HICKEY was also married to henry BARNETT. her sister ethel, married charles WALKER. most of these families are concentrated in knoxville from the early 1800's on. any help appreciated and will recipicate what i have. thanks
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
larry l. hodge 25 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Tammy (Walker) Zaino 9 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT 
vicki_mcdonal... 21 Nov 2012 1:35PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic