Search for content in message boards

Fuller Family In Lewisburg Area

Replies: 0

Fuller Family In Lewisburg Area

Posted: 4 Aug 2012 8:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller
Hi,

I am trying to get in contact with Fuller family members that I have never met. I know they live in the Lewisburg area but can't find a phone number or email contact. I have wore Google out searching for contact information. I am trying to get in contact with Norris Grady Fuller Jr. His wife is Kimberly F. Fuller. Norris is my 2nd cousin. His Grandfather Tatum Wofford Fuller is my Grand Uncle. Tatum Wofford Fuller's brother Harry Wayne Fuller is my Grandfather. Harry Wayne Fuller's son James Norris Fuller is my father.

I never knew I was a Fuller growing up. James Norris Fuller and my mother never married and I was given up for adoption at 9 months old in 1959. I did not gain access to my adoption paperwork until I was 30. I am now working on putting together my biological family tree and the Fuller's of Lewisburg Tennessee are the only living direct family links I have.

If anyone in the Lewisburg area knows Norris Grady Fuller, Jr. or Kimberly F. Fuller (maiden name appears to be Brown), I would appreciate it if you would tell them to contact me at marlin1792@gmail.com.

Thank You,

Mark Stewart - Biological Name: Jimmy Wayne Fuller

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions