Search for content in message boards

Young family line in Maury county

Replies: 0

Young family line in Maury county

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 3:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Young, Adkins, Rhea
Hello my name is Chris Young. I am looking for anyone living in Maury county or that might have some knowledge about my family. My gggg grandfather John Young left service I believe in the Indian war in 1818 in Columbia and is suspected stayed in that area after the war. He married a lady with the last name Adkins. In 1820 my ggg grandfather Peter Barney Young was born. Peter Barney married a lady named Elizabeth Rhea. From what I have been told and what I have found in my research Peter Barney and his brothers William Carrol and Thomas Kennedy left Maury county and moved to Missouri, Peter Barney went to Northview Missouri, William Carrol went to Marshfield/Beech Missouri, and Thomas Kennedy went to Cedar county Missouri. It is extremely important to me and my family to find out anything we can about our line and relatives. If there are any Young's out there or anyone that might know anything about this line please contact me, it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all very very much. Chris.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions