Search for content in message boards

The Sequatchie County Food Bank Is In Need!

Replies: 2

The Sequatchie County Food Bank Is In Need!

Posted: 21 Jun 2011 7:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
My policy has always been that I don’t allow advertisements, from my web-pages, but do to hardships, high unemployment, and recent storms in the area, the Sequatchie County Food Bank is running out of money and supplies, so I am asking for your help, if nothing else, please share this with others by passing on the message. ... As always, thank you for your help! Not just today, but 365 days a year.

With the factories gone and businesses closing, along with other circumstances, so many are having such a hard time feeding their families. They are very much in need of peanut butter, soups, crackers, dried beans, etc., and any other food items anyone can spare.

If anyone has been trying to donate to the Sequatchie County Fellowship of Churches Food Bank, and your gift has returned because there wasn’t a delivery mail box, I am so sorry and hope that it hasn’t been any inconvenience. There now has been posted a new PO Box.

They are very prompt acknowledging gifts via US mail and all donations are tax deductible, sending a check vs. food also helps, so that they can fill the shelves with the things they need.

*NEW ADDRESS* Please send gifts to:

Sequatchie County Fellowship of Churches Food Bank
P.O. Box 2041,
Dunlap, TN 37327

Thank you,

Glenda Schroeder
Signal Mountain, Sequatchie, TN

Sequatchie web page:
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~tnsequat/

Come join! New members and friends are always welcome at our Face Book Page
Sequatchie County, Tennessee, History and Genealogy
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122350494470780&v=...
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Glenda Schroe... 21 Jun 2011 1:45PM GMT 
StubbyTate 22 Jun 2011 12:35AM GMT 
Glenda Schroe... 22 Jun 2011 11:34AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions