Search for content in message boards

Evans family of McMinnville

Replies: 0

Evans family of McMinnville

Posted: 1 May 2012 7:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Evans
Will do look ups – my mother now deceased published the Evans Family 1700-1983 by Marjorie Stewart Tucker. It is out of print now but copies do exist in some genealogy libraries around the country and occasionally a copy can be found online. It was her greatest wish that her book might benefit others tracing the same lines so I have posted the index and will do look ups for anyone.
My mother, a mathematician, was a meticulous researcher. It is well written and well sourced with many pics and interesting
stories also. I think this index will most benefit those searching in Warren Co, TN but there are many other names in the book too.
*There is a copy in the McMinnville library.
Generation 1 includes John & Isaac Evans from Frederick Co, VA (now in Berkley Co, W. VA)
Generation 2-5 mostly reside in Warren Co, TN., Abraham Evans, John Evans, James Dodson Evans, Nancy Evans Reynolds.
Generation 6 resided in Birmingham, AL for our direct lines.
I am Generation 7.
This is the complete index: http://www.flickr.com/photos/montanapets/sets/72157629818837...
To view, bring up a page, click on “actions”, view all sizes, and use a larger size.
Dianne Watson Armstrong
di@montanapets.org

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions