Search for content in message boards

Parents of Governor James Edward Ferguson

Replies: 7

Re: Parents of Governor James Edward Ferguson

Posted: 23 Mar 2013 8:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm just now finding this thread so hope you still have information on James E. Ferguson. I have heard from my late mother many years ago that she was distantly related to Jim Ferguson. Never did ask questions back then so don't know from which of her parents the relation came. I'd hoped to find something like a family tree with different names and see if any came up I knew of. I have read that Ferguson was born and raised in or around Bell Co. That's the same county where my mother was born. Also noticed that your name is Henderson, my mother's maiden name. There are lots of Hendersons around Temple and Killeen. We're all descendants of Nicholas Henderson who is buried in a small cemetery that's part of Ft. Hood. I think I was told he donated the land that Central Texas College sits on. His wife's maiden name was Adams, her mother's maiden name was Brewer. On Mother's maternal side her mother was an Anderson and her mother was a Bates. Grandpa Anderson was a Civil War veteran, when he came to Texas he married Margaret Elizabeth Bates in or around Palo Pinto Co. Would appreciate any help. I'll also be looking for help one of these days trying to find out more on Grandpa Anderson. Very little info on him.

Thanks, Sharon Hale
(can I put my email address here? If not just delete it - don't know if I will find this site again. sharon.hale63@yahoo.com)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
elaineohender... 9 Aug 2005 8:38PM GMT 
elaineohender... 16 Aug 2005 9:26PM GMT 
elaineehender... 26 Oct 2005 9:37PM GMT 
John Sheppard 31 Dec 2005 10:43PM GMT 
Elaine Eure Henderson 1 Jan 2006 4:55PM GMT 
John Sheppard 2 Jan 2006 5:25PM GMT 
Elaine Eure Henderson 2 Jan 2006 6:15PM GMT 
sharonhale04 24 Mar 2013 2:46AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions