Search for content in message boards

Lost relatives

Replies: 0

Lost relatives

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 2:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BAIN/MATHEWS
The Willaim P.BAIN family is listed in the 1900 Angelina census living in Precinct1.I have accounted for them all with the exception of my aunt Pinkney (sp) BAIN who was listed as b. Feb 1885, and my uncle Floyd BAIN who was listed as b. Mar 1897. These were my father's siblings and he was b. in 1900 after the census was taken. I recall a story of a brother who was killed in a shooting accident and this could very well be Floyd, but do not recall anything about his sister Pinkney. My dad was too young to recall them. Sad!
If there is anyone out there who can do lookups for deaths in Angelina County, I would be so very grateful for your help! Still searching for information regarding Aunt Pinkney & Uncle Floyd. Pinkney married George MATHEWS 23 June, 1901, but does not appear on the 1910 census, which makes me tend to believe she had passed away? A George MATHEWS was listed in the 1910 census as a widow, and was 30 years old, living with Elvis & Farrell MATHEWS. Again, any help appreciated!

Mary Bain Wendland

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions