Search for content in message boards

Dugan, Thurlkill, and Roberson

Replies: 0

Dugan, Thurlkill, and Roberson

Mary Thurlkill (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2001 10:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am doing genealogy for my family tree and found that I have many relatives from Archer County. Any information on the above surnames would be appreciated.

My great great grandfather George Washington Dugan married Martha Julia Roberson on 22-sep-1881. Their children are. George Dugan, Jacob Sigle Dugan, Walter Dugan, Mary Ann Dugan, Lizzie Dugan, Ida Dugan, Charlie Dugan, Violet Dugan, and of course my Great grandmother Julia Dugan. They also had one other son whose name has eluded me.

My Great grandmother Julia Dugan married Owen Milton Thurlkill on 7-dec-1913. Their children are...Cecil Thurlkill, my grandmother Evelyn Rose Thurlkill, Lynette Thurlkill, Corrina Thurlkill, Jean Thurlkill, and Thomas Thurlkill.

My Great Great grandfather Peter Thurlkill married a lady by the name of Jenny Bell and I do not know her maiden name and when they married. Their Children are.. Luther Thurlkill, Owen Milton Thurlkill, Betty Thurlkill, Arthur Thurlkill, and Rosie Thurlkill. I would like info on them and their spouses if anyone has any information and I am trying to find out Jenny bells maiden name.

I found a W.L. Thurlkill married a M.H. Jones on 6-nov-1909 in Archer county and would like to know what the W.L. and M. H. stands for. This could be Luther Thurlkill if so what does the initial W. stand for?

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to get this information and history to pass down to my children.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dlleavitt2013 17 May 2013 6:11PM GMT 
Mary Thurlkill 17 Sep 2001 4:34AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions