Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Micajah Terry

Replies: 0

Descendants of Micajah Terry

Posted: 26 Sep 2013 3:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Sep 2013 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: TERRY REDFORD RADFORD BETHANY CORDER
I'm looking for the descendants of Micajah Terry born March 3, 1800 and died October 26, 1888 in Milam County, Texas. He is buried in the Little River Baptist Chirch Cemetery near Jones Prairie in Milam County, Texas. He was married to Mary A Bethany circa 1822.

He was a resident of Austin County as early as 1839 as is evidenced from his appearance on Land Grant records available online from the General Land Office. And later on Tax Records for Austin County in 1840. He is enumerated on the U.S. Census records in Austin County in 1850, 1860, and 1870. He is enumerated on the U.S. Census in Milam County, Texas in 1880.

His son, Hilliard J.T. Terry is also listed as a Land Grant recipient and on early tax records. Hilliard Terry married Mary Jane Redford there on August 5, 1847.

I'm especially interested in finding any evidence that links Hilliard J. T. Terry to Micage Terry AND any evidence that link Susan Virginia Terry to her father, Hilliard J. T. Terry.

I would also like any family tree histories of any descendants of Micajah Terry and/or Hilliard J.T. Terry.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions