Search for content in message boards

Edward Novak; November 30th, 1885; Cat Spring, Texas

Replies: 12

Re: Edward Novak; November 30th, 1885; Cat Spring, Texas

Posted: 10 Nov 2013 3:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Absolutely! If you have any questions regarding the descendants of the Novak tree just let me know and hopefully I will be able to help. I have more knowledge of the Neyfeldt branch of the Novak tree - considering I met the husband of a fifth cousin once removed who has a great wealth of information available concerning the Neyfeldt branch - specifically Wroblewski and Bernatowicz. If this is sounding foreign to you, take a look at Raymond Jacob John Novak (my great grandfather)'s wife's tree. Her maiden name was "Neyfeldt", and her mother's maiden name was "Wroblewska". My great-great-great grandmother's maiden name was "Bernatowicz". This gentleman I am referring to that made a connection with me through Ancestry is a master of the Bernatowicz tree. I have ancestors going back to the early 1700s thanks to my cousin Mr. Ziecina.

Anyways - thank you for offering to continue helping me research this part of my family. It means a lot, as I take both my ancestry and my heritage seriously. It is a part of what makes me who I am today, and therefore should be appreciated and should be thoroughly looked into. So it means a lot that you are willing to help me make those steps. :)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JacobTaylorMa... 10 Nov 2013 4:26AM GMT 
HL2604 10 Nov 2013 10:11AM GMT 
JacobTaylorMa... 10 Nov 2013 10:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions