Search for content in message boards

Joseph Richard Fryer

Replies: 3

Joseph Richard Fryer

Posted: 22 Feb 2007 8:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Friar, Fryer, Bessent, Dobson
I am researching Joseph "Joe" Richard Fryer (name spelling variation-Friar).
b. March 1888 Texas d. Nov. 11, 1913 Honey Creek, Bandera Co., Texas
married June 11, 1907 San Saba Co., Texas to Sarah "Sary" Elizabeth Bessent b. June 14, 1899 Texas; d. June 25, 1981 Mills Co., Texas
To my knowledge they had one child Annie Elizabeth Fryer. I do not have date of birth, etc for Annie.
She married George Claburn Fryer and I think they had 3 children. They divorced -but I do not have marriage or divorce information for them. She remarried First Name Unknown Dobson.
I have found him in the 1900 Bandera Texas census.
According to family legend:
murder of Joe Friar Nov. 11, 1913 by O.L. "Boc" Freeman.

I would love to find more information in regards to him.
I will be happy to reimburse expenses for look up of information in regards to his murder.

There is another story posted on another message board that I would also like to find more information in regards to:
Does anyone have any information of a Friar baby girl being born in 1914, She was given to someone else. I have heard she was the child of Joe Friar and Sara Elizabeth Bessent, then there was a suspicion that the baby girl belonged to a man named William Henry, who was not married and he was a half brother. There's also a mention of a George Friar who was a judge.
Please contact me at my email address:
jimair@pelicancoast.net

Any information, documentation, etc. on these families will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance.
Barb
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
family_histor... 22 Feb 2007 3:27PM GMT 
GeorgeMoore19... 5 Mar 2014 5:15AM GMT 
LKindlaSmith 5 Mar 2014 6:27PM GMT 
HL2604 5 Mar 2014 7:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions