Search for content in message boards

Obit Look up

Replies: 1

Re: Obit Look up

Posted: 9 Jun 2014 3:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Unable to help with her obit. I am able to provide obit for her son, Carl Adolph Pfeiffer who died 16 Nov 2005 in Beaumont. If you desire same, click my screen logon and forward a "snail mail" address. Carl was the middle child born between Mary Lee and Dorothy Louise. Mrs. J. P. Gillis aka Mary Lee Pfeiffer was the informant on her mom's death certificate. Mary Lee Gillis (28 Jul 1918 - 10 Jul 1998) and husband John Paul Gillis (30 Jun 1910 - 8 Jul 1961) are buried Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery. I did not find children for this couple. Dorothy Louise Pfeiffer and Orelle Edmond Miller gave birth to Catherin Leslie. That's suspect 'cause I have no other birth for comparison? How much do you know about Mattie (nee: Jensen) Pfeiffer Ellis? She may have had a sister Lula that wed John Davidson? Lookup death certificate: Lula Davidson (19 Dec 1887 - 7 Mar 1949) and give me your thoughts? "Loula" and Mattie were boarding in 1900 Jefferson-Beaumont-District 33-Images 6 & 7, respectively. I've learned to consider geography in research. I'm not related or acquainted!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ShirleyWhite1... 9 Jun 2014 6:37PM GMT 
HL2604 9 Jun 2014 9:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic