Search for content in message boards

Lucks and Whitlocks in Bosque County

Replies: 1

Re: Lucks and Whitlocks in Bosque County

Posted: 2 Mar 2014 4:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello - I am a little slow on reply's - just started on the Whitlock family tree for my aunts and my dad. You may have found out answers to your questions by now - if so - possibly you can help me.
May Luck (Lorenzo's wife) is actually Lilly May Luck. Her father was A. Jackson Luck (1835)
What I found was she had brothers and sisters named: Lee, Virgil, T. (which you refer to as Uncle T above), Guy and Elizabeth. I do not know who Colton is (possibly a middle or call name for Lee or Virgil or Guy. I have not had time yet to reseach each of them - but I will get around to it.
Lorenzo came to Texas with Mintora Whitlock (Kirkpatrick) and William Kirkpatrick late in 1880 or in 1881. Mintora was Lorenzo's half sister. Their mother was Almira Egner. Almira was married to Levi Whitlock. They had three children, Mintora, Elizabeth and Lott. Lorenzo was born 7 years after Levi was killed in war. Almira and Lorenzo lived in the family home where the other children were raised till 1880 when Almira died. She was listed as widow on census - so she never married. After she died he came to Texas with sister. Now my big question is - who is Lorenzo's father - who would know anything about it? Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dede Henning 10 Apr 2002 2:06PM GMT 
cowboysu 2 Mar 2014 11:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions