Search for content in message boards

priddy

Replies: 3
Posted: 25 Oct 2013 9:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Priddy Hall
What makes this line SO confusing is there are many Pettus Priddy's and they are all related and some are of similar age!! The Pettus and Nancy that you found in the census with other children living in Williamson County, IL stayed in Illinios and died there. Our Pettus moved to Missouri as a bachelor (he was old for a bachelor in the 1860 census but I can't find any info on a marriage for him before his marriage to Nancy Hall). He lived with his brother George Priddy and family in Stoddard, Missouri near a Zadoc and Nancy Hall in the 1860 census. Zadoc must have died between the census times because in the next census (1870) Nancy Hall is married to our Pettus and has two small children with him (Alice and Albert) and her other older children (with Zadoc Hall) are still living in the household with them. I have been studying this line for a while and have hit many dead ends. I have never found the graves of our Nancy and Pettus but hopefully someday the info will come online and I'll find it!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
chris 16 Feb 2005 10:09PM GMT 
organicsoaps 21 Jun 2013 3:06AM GMT 
HL2604 21 Jun 2013 5:29AM GMT 
organicsoaps 26 Oct 2013 3:48AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions