Search for content in message boards

LOGAN-TRUITT-HIGH-HOOTON-CAMPBELL-HARRISON - Upshur/Morris/Cass Cos.,TX - 1880

Replies: 2

Re: LOGAN-DANIEL(S),-GRAVES-WEAVER - murder by man with metal plate in head

Posted: 19 Dec 2013 2:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LOGAN, GRAVES, WEAVER, DANIEL, DANIELS
Hi Marion,
Thanks for looking up LOGAN info for me. I am well aware of Mr. James R. LOGAN's two families and Martha S. WEAVER's first two families according to the census records and other family info. What I don't know about is Martha's third husband and her murder in the early 1880's. That is what I am looking for. In this regard I have been attempting to find LOGAN and GRAVES descendants to see what more they know via other posts.

Also I have been looking for WEAVER descendants (Martha's sibling's descendants) to see if I can find someone who might know via other posts.

This string is about LOGAN descendants (James R. Logan's siblings descendants) to see if they might know something. I know it is a long shot because I'm adding another generation of time for people to forget. However the story about the murder by the man with the metal plate in his head is a pretty curious thing and might persist longer than some stories.

Tangentially and also via another post I am looking for the parents of Melvina DANIELS (or could it be DANIEL) but I suspect the best place to look would be in Upshur Co.
Peace, Jim
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
James_R_Davis 17 Dec 2013 6:31AM GMT 
MarionParker9... 19 Dec 2013 11:39AM GMT 
James_R_Davis 19 Dec 2013 9:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic