Milton Walker SIMS

Replies: 5

Re: Milton Walker SIMS

Posted: 2 Mar 2012 5:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Oct 2012 4:52PM GMT
Surnames: SIMS, WALKER, HOLLOWAY
Hello Sucie,

I have never discovered where Benjamin Francis Sims and his wife Mary Ann McClendon Sims are buried. The only evidence I can cite regarding his death is from overwhelmingly consistent stories from diverse members of this family.

The last positive record I have of where they lived are the census documents and slave schedules. I have also a copy of a beautiful and large document with the names of those military men at a formal ball and Leutienant B F Sims is listed.

My grandfather was born in 1857, at Water Valley, Yalobusha County, MS. His family home was located on the family plantation in nearby Aberdeen, Monroe County, MS. These Sims parents passed on early and left young men and women. Those who would be called teenagers in today's world.

There is so much I have to share with you and want to hear from you. I can hardly stop writing here. I would be so pleased if you would email me at my email address which is pattycake1945@yahoo.com. btw...we have two Sims married into the Holloway family, and our Walker family has an online site which is really interesting and there is a book published about them which was researched by Walker descendants and shows our William Sims/Rachel Walker marriage down to the birth of Benjamim Francis Sims.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
James E. Williams 19 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT 
1budonthebush 30 Nov 2009 4:44AM GMT 
sucie_henders... 1 Mar 2012 1:50PM GMT 
1budonthebush 3 Mar 2012 12:03AM GMT 
sucie_henders... 20 Mar 2012 11:46PM GMT 
1budonthebush 30 Nov 2009 5:04AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions