Search for content in message boards

Jose Carrejo - Falfurrias

Replies: 1

Jose Carrejo - Falfurrias

Posted: 12 Feb 2007 3:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carrejo, Garcia, Porras
My grandmother - Epigmenia Carrejo Garcia married Juan Becerra Garcia. My grandmother had three girls: Corina Garcia Bacco, Diamantina Garcia Albidrez, Domitila Garcia Porras, Alejandro Garcia. These are my aunts and uncle, and my mother is Domitila Garcia Porras, I remember Maria Carrejo - she did not marry, she was teacher at one time, I remember this from by childhood. I do remember her going to take classes at a college ( I don't remember which one though). My sisters are as follows: Viola Porras Arellano, Yolanda Porras Lopez, Alfred Porras Jr., Diana Porras Moore, and me - Minerva Porras Nunez. I live in San Antonio, Texas, where my all my aunts and uncle resided, except for my aunt Diamantina (Aunt Annie, to us.) I have been trying to reach someone to help me with the ancestry of my grandmother Epigmenia Carrejo Garcia. Hope you will return this message. I also remember going to Corpus Christi to visit Flora and Marcial Carrejo and their daughters Alva Nelia and Ana Maria and Marcial. I also remember Flora's sister Narcisa.

Minerva Porras Nunez
minerva.nunez@worldnet.att.net Feb 12, 2007
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
nunmn42 12 Feb 2007 10:10PM GMT 
jcv65 26 Mar 2010 7:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions