Search for content in message boards

JACKSON, Gabriel & Virginia Ann (nee CRADDOCK )

Replies: 21

Re: GABRIEL JACKSON/ VIRGINIA CRADDOCK

Posted: 19 Oct 2012 6:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jackson,Craddock,Davis,Thomas,Fincher,Webb,Valdez,Bennett
Dear Linda; Contacted you awhile back not for sure if your at the same addressHope you and your family are doing well.Recently found out Virginia lived at spur tx for awhile.John Robert Craddock joined Hill's company at Tennoxtilan with Tx Rangers.It's sad how they lost their parents at such a young age.Did you read about John Jackson and Henry VIII.A lot of info abt John and Cromwell. They have a ranger Station in Europe that belonged to Andrew' parents,you can make arrangements to visit and tour it. Anthony Jackson' buried at the Round Church.Some say virginia' buried at the old city cemetery,but no one can find it.Maybe shes at the providence cemetery.Some of John Roberts family is also buried at Rogers city cemetary,and some at his home site.In Ireland they owned a fleet of ships,the Jackson'.Aunt Mary last I knew is living in Houston.Unle Wayne died in 1979,and Uncle Milton in IT think 1985,both of cancer.Ron and Iwere Moms only kids.Rons got a grandson Rhett,He has two sons and two daughters.I've got 3sons,4 grandsons and two granddaughters. The youngest granddaughter has Gloria in her name. Grandpa Henry Thomas is buried at Oaklawn outside Caldwell.Years ago we found out for the first time,mom had a brother who died at birth.My dads family is related to moms way back when.My paternal great grandparents were Andrew Jackson Fincher and Mary Fraances Brown.My grandmother was Frances Eugenia Fincher and Asbury Sloan Davis.Grandpa' mom was a Webb.Hope to hear from you soon. Grandma Davis lived in Caldwell for awhile.Dads sister Grace Davis Christner lived next to Grandma Thomas.Take care Diane Davis Bennett
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
narrisb 7 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Tom Jackson 16 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
narrisb 16 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT 
IWork4Fun 6 Jun 2003 4:20PM GMT 
virginiadbenn... 17 Mar 2013 10:57PM GMT 
texophilia 29 May 2013 6:03PM GMT 
Linda Chamberlain 20 Oct 2004 8:44PM GMT 
Linda Chamberlain 19 Apr 2005 3:17AM GMT 
virginiadbenn... 20 Oct 2012 12:55AM GMT 
virginiadbenn... 8 Feb 2013 6:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions