Search for content in message boards

JACKSON, Gabriel & Virginia Ann (nee CRADDOCK )

Replies: 21

Re: JACKSON, Gabriel & Virginia Ann (nee CRADDOCK )

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 3:16PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Jackson,Shugart,Craddock
I'm a third great, granddaughter of Gabriel and Virginia Jackson.Like you I've searched for along time,for her burial place.I found out Milam co went out past Burleson co to Ft. Hood area.So many counties names changed trough the years it messes up research unless you know.Tried looking for newspaper articles or something to find out where she was to be buried.All the family is scattered. To differennt areas.I found a article yesterday if it's the same Addie Jackson she was married 4 times instead of three.Virginia at one time lived with Addie or Tunnie.There's an Addie Jackson married toTillman Baily Hallmark b 11 feb 1864.It shows she was born 4 may 1864,d 11 dec 1954.She married in Bell co 1887, and is buried at Bynum cem Shilo Houston Co TX.Virginia was so close to her granddaughters it had me wandering.There's a Rev William Bates at Denton TX.I started seaching recently,all previous co names.Writing down all cem in each co that's recorded looking for her name.It's very odd we can't find her,and everyone seems to be looking for her.You would think some of the family might have a record or something.I even checked KY and VA for obits since she lived in that area.Sometimes they report in other areas for family and friends to know.I can see not being able to find the grave headstone removed or whatever,but no paper work trail either is strange.I wonder if we send a message to all states she lived in if someone out there has some info but does'nt know were in TX looking.Well we'll keep looking.If I find anything I'll let you know.Take Care.I'm Gloria Thomas Davis daughter.She's dau of Sidny Pauline Jones and Henry Erik Thomas.Her Mom was Tunnie Jackson.Hope to hear from you soon.I looked at Addie Jackson Harris Co TX,heard her or Tunnie at one time livedd there.Ifound the Hallmark site.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
virginiadbenn... 28 Jan 2013 10:00AM GMT 
virginiadbenn... 14 Mar 2013 9:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions