Search for content in message boards

Trying to find anyone who knew a "Rednick"

Replies: 3

Trying to find anyone who knew a "Rednick"

Posted: 5 Oct 2004 10:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rednick, Kornblatt, Schlader, Saltzman, Lefkowitz
(Notice the "i" -- I have no trouble finding Texans who've known a Red-neck. :)

This branch of our family has a long history in South Texas, but the ones who knew that history are quickly dying off. My father's mother was estranged from her ex-husband's family for many reasons, so he didn't know almost any of them until he was grown. Just today I found a web site indicating that a Rednick ancestor is buried in the Luling Jewish Cemetery, a tip I hope to check out ASAP.

Now we'd like to find people who knew any of the following people or their family members:

Harry Rednick
Morris / Maurice Rednick
Anna Rednick Kornblatt
Esther Rednick Schlader
Mitchel Rednick or Rose Axelrod Rednick
Bertha Rednick Saltzman
Frances Rednick Lefkowitz
Violet Rednick Lipton
Any Rednick with the first name Harris, Herschel, or Meyer (I already have found a prominent Meyer Rednick, but can't pin down a connection).

I have relatives who do research on the Pomerantz family, of which the Rednicks are one branch, but I don't have much info of a personal nature on the Rednick branch per se. Some of them were highly mobile, but they seem to have maintained connections at different times in the areas of Seguin and Houston, Texas, with lesser presences in Alice or Corpus Christi. As mentioned above, it appears they may also have had a connection to Caldwell County. Any tips would be appreciated.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ARGranados 6 Oct 2004 4:45AM GMT 
Lisa Lefkowit... 8 Dec 2013 5:24PM GMT 
ARGranados 13 Dec 2013 5:21AM GMT 
gstims 5 Aug 2014 3:58AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic