Search for content in message boards

Robinson

Replies: 2
Posted: 10 Sep 2012 10:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to locate information on Eva Pauline Robinson; daughter of John Independence Robinson and Lillie Gertrude Bailey. Pauline Robinson was born 4 June 1916 in Pittsburg, Camp Co, TX and had siblings Howard Edward, Lorene, Jessie and Hubert. Pauline married first Morris Miller, Sr and gave birth to Morris Miller, Jr. in 1934 in Camp County, TX; they were divorced in 1938 in Arkansas. By 1945 she is married to Jessie Willard Davis and has a daughter in 1946 Joy Maxine Davis. By 1950 is divorced from Davis and married to Joseph Houston King and has son Joe Ben King in 1951 and William Don King in 1952; Pauline and King are divorced in 1971. I believe Pauline married at least one other time and is probably deceased. I need to know when she died and where she is buried. I would also like to be in contact with any living descendants of Pauline. Her son, Morris Miller, Jr, is my cousin and in poor health and I am trying to locate his family.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Kathie Miller Sarchet
imcrafty@swbell.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KathieSarchet 10 Sep 2012 4:14PM GMT 
PaSain 22 Sep 2013 2:43PM GMT 
KathieSarchet 22 Sep 2013 3:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions