Search for content in message boards

Hattie Davis and James Berryman

Replies: 2

Re: Hattie Davis and James Berryman

Posted: 30 Jan 2014 11:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
My great-grandmother is Brittie Berryman (maiden name). Her mother was Helen Hattie Davis. This website will show you where she is with James Henry Berryman as her father and Helen Hattie Davis as her mother.

This website will show you a little about where Brittie and Helen Hattie are at in the family tree:
http://www.paulridenour.com/berryman.htm

My great-grandmother (Brittie Evelyn Berryman) is still alive at 103 years of age. I randomly found your post while looking for something else, and I wanted to respond to you. My father is Brittie's grandson. He said that Brittie (goes by Evelyn now though) often talked about "Mama Helen's" half brother that went to town with a horse and wagon. He never came home and was never found. The wagon and horse were found. To my knowledge no one ever determined what happened to him. The family felt like it may have been a robbery b/c all valuable items were missing from the wagon, and it would've been very out of character for him to have abandoned these things and simply run away.

I wish I had more information for you about the young man that disappeared. My father is going to ask Evelyn what this young man's name was. She's pretty sharp for 103. I can let you know what she says in an update... if it would be any help to you. He will see her within the next week.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Linda Jones 31 Aug 2009 10:33PM GMT 
PaSain 21 Nov 2009 6:58AM GMT 
Summer Armist... 30 Jan 2014 6:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions