Search for content in message boards

Was Alice ELLISON who md. 1878 in Coleman Co. to Charles ADAMS the daughter of Jesse Ellison and Mary or Sarah ?

Replies: 3

Re: Was Alice ELLISON who md. 1878 in Coleman Co. to Charles ADAMS the daughter of Jesse Ellison and Mary or Sarah ?

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 7:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, My name is Leslie Tison Brown, I am the granddaughter of Hazel G. Tison which was the sister of Thelma and was named after my Great Uncle Les (Leslie Adams) I was always told by my father James O. Tison. I also remember going swimming over at there house in Brawley, we all lived and grew up in El Centro. I was born in Indio Nov. 22 1957 my dad and mom only lived there for a short while. We moved back to the valley soon after I was born. But I also have found memories of my Uncle Earl, We kept in contact with my Aunt Nettie but not in the last 20 years. I remember Earl's daughter she was so beautiful. My grandmother Hazel would be the one who would take us (I have 4 other sisters and 1 brother) to Brawley to Les and Thalma's house - I also remember Lila, she was a free spirit. Grandma Hazel's story takes off when she marries Willard Tison, has my Aunt Marilyn and my dad. He is killed in an accident Jan. 28, 1944 in El Centro. I have been reading his letters to his folks when he was commissioned in the Navy 1918, he was from Norris City Ill. Great read - I never was interested until I got older how wonderful all the stories of our family are so important. I would love to know more about Hazel and all her sisters if want to contact me fell free I would love to know new family members. Leslie Tison Brown
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
aprilkyleblad... 29 Sep 2010 5:10PM GMT 
PaSain 1 May 2011 9:59PM GMT 
aprilkyleblad... 2 May 2011 4:15PM GMT 
lbrown591112 9 Apr 2013 1:23AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic