Search for content in message boards

Dobbs and Moreland Families

Replies: 1

Dobbs and Moreland Families

Posted: 21 Apr 1999 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Sep 2001 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: DOBBS, MORELAND, DEARMOND
I am searching for descendants of and information on the descendants of Dr. Stephen Jesse William Dobbs and his wife Daisy Dallas Dobbs who lived in Altoga and Princeton, Collin County, between 1884 and 1948. Daisy passed away in 1919, and Dr. Dobbs continued to lived in Princeton with his second and third wives Newell Henderson and Florence _______. I am also searching for descendants of and information on Thomas J. Moreland and Nancy Caroline Sandidge Moreland, who was Dr. DObbs' half-sister.

Dr. Dobbs came to Collin County in 1884 with his mother Mary Ann Epperson Sandidge Dobbs as well as his brother John E.B. Dobbs and his half-sisters, Mary Elizabeth Sandidge Dearmond and Nancy Caroline Sandidge Moreland and their children. I have found no further information on Mary Elizabeth's family, but have found gravesites for Moreland family members. Walter and Rosa Moreland were in business with my grandfather, J. Fred Dobbs. I would very much like to find descendants of this family to trade information and photos.

Dr. Dobbs' children were as follows: Oscar, Jessie (married Caleb Blagg), Clint, Linnie (married Mr. Norwine, then Arthur Hiltpold), John, Glenn, and Fred. Searching for information on Oscar and his descendants.

Please contact me at mldc@texas.net for further information or to share information.
Thank you! Meredith
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
wanderess 21 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT 
marthadeekell... 1 Dec 2012 10:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic