Search for content in message boards

Looking for Valeria Jean Lindsey Rogers

Replies: 2

Looking for Valeria Jean Lindsey Rogers

Posted: 1 Dec 2012 12:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rogers, Stillman, Carpenter, Lindsey
I am looking the burial place of my gggrandmother Valeria Jean Lindsey Rogers. Someone has a death date of March 24, 1896 in McKinney, Collin, Texas. She was born October 7, 1856 in Scioto County, Ohio. I do know that she and my gggrandfather James W. Rogers October 1, 1889. He left Texas with their son Frederick Rogers and went back to Ohio and then onto Fresno, California. She kept the two girls, one of which was my ggrandmother Myrtle Rogers and the other Mary Charlotte (Mollie) Rogers. On January 1, 1885, the two girls were put up for adoption. Mollie was sent to the home of Mark Edwin Stillman and his wife. My ggrandmother Myrtle was sent to another home, she kept grieving for her sister, but was eventually adopted by a family by the last name of Carpenter. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on how to find her burial. I have looked online at Familysearch and at this point they have nothing online.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
csj0767 1 Dec 2012 7:24PM GMT 
Aurora Chancy 1 Dec 2012 11:59PM GMT 
csj0767 2 Dec 2012 12:48AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions