PS. Since I took the time to type this out in the email I sent to you earlier, I thought I would go ahead and post these names/dates here in case anyone else wanted them.
These were obtained from www.FamilySearch.org
but, it's just a listing/index whereas the records I have on microfilm are copies of the actual records with signatures, etc. But here are the records found for surnames Guinn and Landrum.
BTW, Mary Frances Brattock/Braddock might be on my family tree as well. I haven't looked to see yet but, Spicer Christopher Braddock married Lillian Martha Henderson in Colorado County in 1904. He had been in Nassau County, Florida before he came to Texas shortly before their marriage. I believe he had been married previously as well.
Anyway, here is the list for Landrum:
1. Louisa C. Landrum and Samel J. Stapelton on July 8, 1868
2. Maurnring Landrum and Edward Brewbry on December 27, 1881
3. Annie J Landrum and J.W. Blackburn on October 2, 1879
4. Mary Landrum and Alex Jones on January 2, 1883
For surname Guinn there were these:
1. Lucy A Guinn and Edward Wilkinson on December 7, 1875
2. James F. Guinn and Mary Frances Brattock (or Braddock?) on September 6, 1880
3. Sarah E. Guinn and James A. McCleod on December 22, 1870
4. E.J. Guinn and Peter Rouche on July 29, 1872
5. Mary Guinn and Grayton Harbert on December 20, 1888
6. Dartha Guinn and T.H. Morton on December 27, 1876
7. S.L. Guinn and Lexie A. Loggins on November 6, 1878