Search for content in message boards

holt and evans

Replies: 0

holt and evans

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 10:47PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: holt,and evans
hi,my name recheal wyatt i am do a researching on my great great grandfather peter holt, holte dob: 1855 or 1835 married harriet evans her dob 1849,i believed he was married twice too. rachel ferguson . they married in colorado county texas
peter holt and harriet had children henry holt, china e.m,george,houston,beatrice, and eddie buck
houston moved to caldwell texas married sina robinson
he lived in fayette with his brother adam holt at the age 18
houston and sina lived in yoakum dewitt texas/ they lived in weimer colorado texas. back 1880
its shows he lived in or may born in district 971 georgia his birth parents born in georgia,usa i needs some information who is his birth parent name.
harriet evans she was born in alamaba,usa
the holts family having a family reunion
i wonder did my grandfather peter holt had brother sister lived and they have childrens. are living.
harriet had other childrens ella washington she lived in oakland colorado texas ., john simon,sallie evans,stephen brown, virgil..evans

rachel holt had a daughter pearl holt townsend,towsan, had a son james harvey,granddaughter pinkie woodson
i am look for relatived, that is relatived to holt in texas , peter parents lived in georgia,usa harriet evans was born in alamaba,usa please research or their maybe holts children or grandchildren lived in colorado county, columbus, oakland texas . my email wyattrecheal@yahoo.com
or ph 361-698-9979

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions