Search for content in message boards

holt

Replies: 1
Posted: 3 Jun 2013 12:30PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: holt
i am with ancestry . i am trying to found my great grandparents holts. i am aware that samuel holt married malinda holt. could be peter holt parents who was born in georgia but have moved to colorado county texas. i believed they came to texas by their slave owners james w . holt. he was born baker georgia, lived in colorado texas. i have noticed theirs several holts lived their.
well, samuel was born 1817 and malinda 1820. there are others siblings thats jim, james,vetta vetta could be peter. also i don't know where they are buried.
peter was married twice to a rachel ferguson and harriet evans. its shes on the obiturary eddie buck . is rachel son. eddie was a dwarf he was well know. in colorado county texas he worked at brasher automoble company. rachel have a daughter pearl holt, she married a townsend, harvey.
i just wanted to know is who's my great father parents. they are from georgia it could baker or macom. and who's is samuel parents mother born in maryland. in colorado texas their holts from virginia,
i appreciate for some one to do a lookup
recheal holt-wyatt
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
wyattrecheal 3 Jun 2013 6:30PM GMT 
judyartley53 10 Aug 2013 7:11PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic