Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Caspar May

Replies: 26

Re: Descendants of Caspar May

Posted: 29 Sep 2013 9:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,

I will add that information to my tree; however, I'm more concerned with people are actually related to me, rather than people who married people who were related to me.... if you know what I mean. It's interesting to follow family trees though... even if you aren't related to them. And the Hollien family did marry into the May family at least twice: Lissette to Caspar and Clara to Joseph. So, this information on them is useful. If I've learned anything about researching genealogy, you just NEVER know where you're going to find a missing piece to the puzzle! :)

I wish someone like you would come along and help me in some of the other county threads I've posted in for other ancestors. I feel like I'm SO CLOSE to proving the parentage of my 3rd-great-grandfather James T. Morgan who came from Georgia to Tyler County, Texas.

Anyway.... I digress.......

It's been fun "working" with you and I really appreciate all the help you've given me. Maybe someday I will figure out where Caspar May is buried and his date of death.

Thanks,
Juliet
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Juliet_Hender... 30 Sep 2013 3:02AM GMT 
Juliet_Hender... 28 Sep 2013 4:13PM GMT 
HL2604 28 Sep 2013 4:26PM GMT 
Juliet_Hender... 28 Sep 2013 4:22PM GMT 
HL2604 28 Sep 2013 6:44AM GMT 
shawn nelson 23 Oct 2013 5:35PM GMT 
Juliet_Hender... 23 Oct 2013 8:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions