Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Caspar May

Replies: 26

Re: Descendants of Caspar May

Posted: 23 Oct 2013 2:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MAY SCHUSTER WENDEL
Hi Cousin Shawn!

I'm going to send you an invite to my tree, which is named the Juliet_Henderson Family Tree and it has most of the descendants of Caspar May listed with birth, death, marriage, etc. I'm sorry but I have not been able to find any information on the ancestors of Caspar May. I don't have the International membership and, I'm not sure it would help. I've heard that the secret to discovering more about our German ancestors is to first determine which village they came from. Each individual village in Germany kept their own records, from what I understand... and, they are still organized like that. I'm hoping that with the internet and what is now available through the internet that perhaps people over seas will start transcribing and indexing the documents there and make them available online. Otherwise, it might require a trip to Germany. :) Which I would LOVE to do someday!

Anyway, it's good to "meet" you online and I would be happy to help in anyway I can. Look for your invite to my tree and then just type in Caspar May into the search feature and it will take you right to him. From there you will be able to view all his descendants. My tree is public so you don't need an invite to see the deceased descendants but, you will need an invite to see those still living.

Thanks for responding to my thread!

Juliet Morgan

PS. I'm descended from Caspar May's son, Edward Joseph May. Edward's son Clarence Caspar May was my great-grandfather (I knew him) and CC's daughter Gloria Ann May is my still-living grandmother who is turning 87 on Halloween Day. :) Her daughter, Bette Barclay Rosse is my mother.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Juliet_Hender... 30 Sep 2013 3:02AM GMT 
Juliet_Hender... 28 Sep 2013 4:13PM GMT 
HL2604 28 Sep 2013 4:26PM GMT 
Juliet_Hender... 28 Sep 2013 4:22PM GMT 
HL2604 28 Sep 2013 6:44AM GMT 
shawn nelson 23 Oct 2013 5:35PM GMT 
Juliet_Hender... 23 Oct 2013 8:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions