Search for content in message boards

FISCHER FAMILY

Replies: 2

Re: FISCHER FAMILY

Posted: 8 Aug 2011 5:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Mary Howington: I am Patsy Fischer Morton. My sister Janie & I are working on a Fischer Family Tree. The name of our tree is Janie_Patsy Fischer Family Tree. Please feel free to look in it and use any info you want. We are not through with it by any means. Just started really. We are granddaughters of John Fischer and Emma Wingenroth. John was born 1-17-1871-- died 6-28-1940; son of Frederick Fischer & Mary Baetz or Betz. Both born in Germany. John's siblings that I can remember of are listed in our tree. Need to do more research on them too. I remember Uncles George, Frank, Fritz, Aunt Ella, (married to Joe Biesenbach). Not completely sure about Sophia as a sister. May have been a Bertha and a Louisa. My Mom, Mary Louise Smith) gave me some of this info gotten from talking with grandpa Fischer. Now I know there is an Eleanora too. Family names were really carried on down to the next generation at times. I have grandpa & grandma's children listed too. I know they are correct. We are the daughters of Sidney Arthur Fischer and Mary Smith. There may have been sister of Grandpa's named Hulda. One of his daughter's was named Viola Hulda. Grandma said she was named for an aunt. Mary, my e mail address is patsym@granderiver.net if you care to email me. Then I can send you my phone number & talk about this, if you would like to do that. I am so glad to have seen your message & to be able to converse with you on this. I work on 4 trees and have "met" several cousins on line & do enjoy them... Patsy Morton
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MARYHOWINGTON... 4 May 2011 9:46PM GMT 
PaSain 29 May 2011 2:05AM GMT 
angel636 8 Aug 2011 11:10PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic