Search for content in message boards

Smith Reunion (McDaniel - Twitty - Slater - Newton)

Replies: 0

Smith Reunion (McDaniel - Twitty - Slater - Newton)

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 3:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith, McDaniel, Twitty, Slater, Newton
Sept.1 is coming up quickly......I hope everyone can come!
Family and Friends to meet at dad’s old place in Lewisville, TX (340 Lake Park Rd.) September 1st (Saturday) at whatever time you show up.
· The main purpose of this gathering is to just have time to be with each other and enjoy reminiscing about the ole days.
· Lunch will start at round high-noon and is a pot-luck type arrangement…..everyone is encouraged to bring enough to feed your family but the idea is to share with everyone……I plan to smoke a couple of briskets etc…..but bring whatever you can .
· It will be and outdoor affair and will be hot. If you have shade tents …bring then. We don’t have more than a couple or so chairs…..so please bring folding chairs if you can. I have one portable 14K BTU AC unit that I plan to set-up in the workshop for where the food is served and the older folks can escape the heat…..if anyone has 110 AC window unit we can borrow that would be great. I don’t think the 14K BTU will cool the shop alone.
· Bring ice and bottle water if you can
· Bring pictures of the old days…..and post your pictures to Shutterfly http://friendsfamilygathering.shutterfly.com/
· Bring old family relics for show & tell…..
As I have said…..there is no way I can personally invite everyone so please spread the word…..all are invited!
Thanks and look forward to seeing you Sept 1st!
John Please contact johnny Smith with questions: Jwsmith@austin.rr.com

Please bring a family sheet if you have one.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions