Search for content in message boards

GOOD HOPE CEMETERY

Replies: 4

GOOD HOPE CEMETERY

Posted: 2 May 2001 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jan 2004 9:19PM GMT
I have begun gathering information on those who's final resting place is at Good Hope Cemetery in Prosper, Texas.
After speaking with Mr. Rue, who is a descendant of the Rue family that settled the area and donated the land for the use of the cemetery, I have come to realize that in one way or another, many of these people are kin through marriages. I must also thank Rosalyn Shelton for providing me with a copy of the History of the Cemetery and Community of Good Hope. I am asking that if anybody knows or is kin to any of the people that is buried at Good Hope Cemetery to please email me. I am trying to piece together a tribute to those buried at Good Hope Cemetery in Prosper, Texas. You can view a list of those buried at Good Hope at:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~txdenton/cemeteries/goodhope.htm
Please help my by spreading the word so I can include as much personal infomation as possible. I am very intrested in the daily lives of these people. My email is: StrutYStuf@aol.com
Thank you for your time.
Vicki
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
StrutYStuf1 2 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
VickiQuillan 22 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
vcarter90 29 Apr 2002 5:04AM GMT 
VickiQuillan 30 Apr 2002 12:59PM GMT 
normajeanrodg... 12 Jun 2013 1:54PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions