Search for content in message boards

Marriages/Children of Norman Orville Day

Replies: 9

Re: Marriages/Children of Norman Orville Day

Posted: 12 Nov 2012 9:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you so much for this information. It is all new to me. I know little about my father's family. I met my grandmother, Mattie Day once as a young child. She traveled from El Paso to visit with us in Maryland. Also as a toddler, I was sent by train to stay with my Grandfather, Roy Lynn Day, Sr. and his girlfriend/second wife (?) named Hazel in Little Rock, AK. I don't know her maiden name. I have believed for some time that my father, Norman Orville Day, may have had another child by his first wife. This child would be my half sibling. I am now 65 y/o, so this person would be a few years older. I would like very much to make contact with this person. I do not know the name of my father's first wife. I don't know where he married his first wife, so have been unable to find any info on this marriage.

You've listed Rev. Robert Orville Wier, Jr. as the grandson of Samuel Wier and Jane Vance Lusk. Who were Robert's parents/siblings? I will add all of these people to my Day family tree.

Thank you again for this new info on my family. I am always so thrilled to find new ancestors. Your information is a great addition to my family tree. How are you and I related? If we are cousins, I'd love to add you, as well, and trace the lineage between the two of us.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
wiserdays 9 May 2006 4:02AM GMT 
Charlie Baker 11 Jul 2006 4:26AM GMT 
S. Day 31 Jul 2006 6:17PM GMT 
RoyIsbell 4 Oct 2012 5:05PM GMT 
wiserdays 13 Nov 2012 4:50AM GMT 
RoyIsbell 13 Dec 2012 12:31PM GMT 
HL2604 13 Dec 2012 3:30PM GMT 
RoyIsbell 13 Dec 2012 7:22PM GMT 
HL2604 13 Dec 2012 7:39PM GMT 
RoyIsbell 13 Dec 2012 7:17PM GMT 
per page