Search for content in message boards

FARRIS DERRING KIMBELL, JR. - b. in EL PASO -- OBIT

Replies: 0

FARRIS DERRING KIMBELL, JR. - b. in EL PASO -- OBIT

Posted: 2 Jun 2013 12:10PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: KIMBELL, HALE
Mr. Kimbell's obit is on the Chipley (FL) Bugle website. I am not related to Mr. Kimbell, nor do I have additional information. I am posting the obit for interested researchers.

Mr. Fariss Derring Kimbell, Jr., age 90, of Alford passed away May 31, 2013 at Grandview Assisted Living Facility in Bonifay.

He was born October 10, 1922 in El Paso, TX.

Mr. Kimbell was preceded in death by his father, Farris Derring Kimbell, Sr., mother, Julia Aileen Hale Kimbell, and brother, William Kimbell.

Mr. Kimbell is survived by four daughters: Julie Tharp and husband George of Panama City, Pam Croxton and husband Dave of Jacksonville, Nancy Burns and husband Ira of Pensacola, Carole Colbert and husband Vernon of McDavid, FL; 11 grandchildren: Melissa Dunn, Jeff Cooper, Jeniffer Williams, Monica Chriscoe, Aaron Croxton, Ben Croxton, Cara Drake, Alison Burns, Justin Burns, Joshua Colbert, Jonathan Colbert; 16 great grandchildren; and two great-great grandchildren.

A memorial service will be held at 5 p.m. Sunday, June 2, at Peel Funeral Home Chapel with Captain John officiating. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be given to Emerald Coast Hospice, 4374 Lafayette Street, Marianna, FL 32447.

Find a board about a specific topic