Search for content in message boards

Decendents of James A. Stephens: Mary Caroline Stephens (seeking information)

Replies: 0

Decendents of James A. Stephens: Mary Caroline Stephens (seeking information)

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 10:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
James A. Stephen's daughter, Mary Caroline is my husband's great great grandmother. She had several last names: Moore, Spraig (Sprague) and Powell. Her daughter was Mary Anna "Molly"Moore McNeil(l). We have seen pictures of Mary C.'s brothers but we have never found a photograph of Mary Caroline. If any of you have access to a photograph of her, would you consider forwarding to me? I do find it odd that there are pictures of some of the Stephen sons, but not daughters. Maybe because of the since Mary Caroline was married several times, the name "Stephen" was just not associated on the identifying of her. BUT, she was married to a famous man at one point named, Noah Byars...who had a great appointment in Texas military history....as well as being know most for being a very prominent minister and missionary helping with the formation of several churches in Texas and happens to have a rather larger memorial piece on the grounds of Howard Payne University. I have found tons of pictures of Mr. Byars, but none of his wife. Does anyone have info to share on this matter? Thank you!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions