Search for content in message boards

CARTER, HETHERINGTON, BROUGHTON families in Falls Co, Reagan, Tx

Replies: 5

Re: CARTER, HETHERINGTON, BROUGHTON families in Falls Co, Reagan, Tx

Posted: 1 Mar 2008 8:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carter, Bradley, Ivey, Logan
I just saw this post for the 1st time today, sorry it took me so long to see it, I usually get an e-mail!

I have been waiting for this info. for years. Thanks so much for your help!!!!
May I ask how you are related to A J Carter?
I was just working on the Bradley side last week. I'll have to work on an updated Bradley chart and get back to you on that.
Here's some info., I have not found his parents. James was in the Civil War, enlisted in AL.
James W Bradley b. 04 Dec 1830 GA, died 09 Aug 1882 buried Masonic Cemetery, north of Chappell Hill, Tx.
he was 1st married to Susan Esther C. Ivey abt 1850 in GA, they had 6 children in Perry Co., AL (where most of the Ivey's are located). Susan's parents were Henry Columbus Ivey, Jr. and Mary Shy. Susan died before 1870 in Perry Co., AL. J W Bradley married 2nd to Eliza E Logan (a sister-in-law) on 29 Dec 1870 in Harris Co., Tx. They had one son, Robert E Bradley - no other info.

I will send you a more complete listing of what I have on Bradley's when I get a chance to update info. I also have my info. posted on Rootsweb.com.

Thanks so much!! I am so happy to finally have the Carter info.! Lisa lp_luther@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lisa Luther 7 Mar 2006 3:42AM GMT 
treesandleave... 23 Feb 2007 9:28PM GMT 
BeverlyMillsa... 25 Jan 2008 3:56AM GMT 
treesandleave... 1 Mar 2008 3:51PM GMT 
BeverlyMillsa... 3 Mar 2008 8:51PM GMT 
treesandleave... 21 Mar 2008 7:02PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic