Search for content in message boards

Chilton

Replies: 21

Re: Chilton-Rebstein

Posted: 25 Jun 2013 1:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Jun 2013 1:56PM GMT
Rachel, we received your message board reply; however, we don't go to the Ancestry site each day. This is more of a hobby interest to do our family trees. We try to keep up with family message boards as much as we can. As far as the family goes, there aren't many of us older ones left. I am now 81. I didn't go to the ranch often after my uncle married Barbara, so I never saw you in person. I only saw pictures of you. I don't any pictures of you myself and don't know anyone who does. Your family pictures must have been left with Barbara. My mother kept in touch with all her siblings up until they, or she, died. The sisters and brothers were all close. Uncle Al had a daughter named Janet and Uncle Frank had a son named Robby. I don't anyone named Little Al. Maybe "Little Al" was a grandson of Uncle Al's?? Never heard of him before. Before I was born my grandfather re-married and had 2 more chldren with my (step) grandmother. So, combining families and having 2 more...we had a large group. People eventually drifted apart, and I really don't know most of them personally now, or even if they are alive. All the aunts, uncles and cousins I knew as a child and young adult are gone now, or haven't kept in touch. This is all I can tell you at this time about the family. Where do you live? Still in Arizona? Tell us about your life and what you are doing. The last we heard (many years ago) you had left home, and we really didn't know much about you. Regards, Ken and Susie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
susanchilton 8 Jun 2013 7:15PM GMT 
rachelazlr 11 Jun 2013 4:56PM GMT 
rachelazlr 24 Jun 2013 7:51PM GMT 
susanchilton 25 Jun 2013 7:52PM GMT 
HL2604 1 Jan 2013 6:02AM GMT 
susanchilton 2 Jan 2013 8:09PM GMT 
HL2604 2 Jan 2013 8:35PM GMT 
Wes_Chilton 2 Jan 2013 10:23PM GMT 
HL2604 2 Jan 2013 10:35PM GMT 
susanchilton 4 Jan 2013 5:04AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions