I am looking to share and learn info with others researching/other family members of:
Archibald LAMB and Victoria Belle (Chrisman) LAMB married 1880 in Austin, TX
resided in Falls county TX near towns of McClanahan and Stranger
They had 3 children which lived to adulthood:
1. Maud Elizabeth Lamb HALE, Minnie Tabitha Lamb ROBERTS, Charles Luther LAMB, bron from 1882-1888 in Falls county,
Maud is my ancestor and she resided mostly in Dallas after her marriage to Will Hale,
2. Minnie moved to Tulare county CA to reside near her uncle Will P BATES from 1910 - the 20's at least.. died in Monterey CA in 1942.
3. Charles Luther LAMB moved from TX early on, residing in Philly PA and NY and at his death was in Orange county FL in 1975
the mother of these children Victoria died in Falls county in 1889.
Archibald then married a 2nd time to Mary Katherine "Katie" Edna HALE in McClanahan TX 1890.
they had 4 children:
1. Ethel Belle LAMB TOLIVER born 1891 in Stranger TX Married to Braxton TOLIVER and died in Tarrant county county (buried in Pecos TX) in 1980.
2. Ruth Beatrice LAMB born 1894, married to Mr COOLEY and later resided in CA for a time, may have died their or back in Marlin in 1966 (buried at Calvary Cem in Marlin)
3. Katie Helen LAMB born 1896, may have married to Mr LATSHAW.
4. Mary Louise LAMB, born 1900, married to Jack M HOLLIDAY and later resided near her parents in Waco TX in the 1920's... died in Waco, TX 1969
Arch Lamb born Aug 21 1856 near Mt Ida AR , died in Waco 1941 (buried at Oakwood Cem in Waco)
Katie E Hale aka Mary C Hale, born in Muldoon TX Sept 14 1869, died in Waco 1941 (buried at Oakwood cem next to Archibald)
I am interested in family stories, history, copies of old photos etc, to get a more complete picture of the family