Search for content in message boards

John Davis 1906 Ector Fannin Co TX Death Cert

Replies: 0

John Davis 1906 Ector Fannin Co TX Death Cert

Posted: 28 Feb 2013 11:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Can someone give me info on the John Davis who is buried in Fannin Co? His age would match that of my grt-grt gf that year but there's really no other identifying info to help on the certificate. My grt-grt gf John J. Davis was in Hood Co TX 1900 and then I cannot find him; yesterday I found this death certificate and wonder if perhaps it could be him and would be a good reason for not finding him in the 1910 census. He did live in east TX (Navarro, Ellis, Johnson)prior to Hood Co, coming from Arkansas and previously Georgia & TN; born TN 1835, son of Robert B. & Sabry Gage Davis. His children were Tom B., Sarah Jane, Jennie, Mollie, & Joe (1st two frm 1st marriage to Sarah Hicks and the latter 3 by Ann Pritchard). He evidently outlived both wives and 1n 1900 his daughter Sarah Woodard & family and youngest son Joe were living with him in Hood Co. Sarah went on to Parker Co, Joe to Taylor Co as well as other children & siblings; Joe died in El Paso. Son Thomas B. was in Parker Co and then went to Oregon with his wife and daughter and he died there. Thank you for any help at all, Sandra

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions